Friday, July 16, 2010

Winning Branding Photo

As I have mentioned on a previous post, the photo above won a company branding competition held last June.  The theme was to represent in pictures the company's branding attributes: Agile, Clear, Human and Optimistic.  I submitted 3 entries, with the one above bagging the top prize.  Here are the other 2 entries I sent in.  One is familiat to long time readers as this was part of my Lemon project:



The prize was an Ipod and the winning photo will be printed, framed and will grace the walls of the company's office.  Not bad, considering it will be right beside award winning photos from the company's photographers. :) I was hoping the print will be mounted by the time I post this (hence the delay) so I could include pictures of it, but unfortunately, that won't be until the new office in Taguig gets designed.  I'll post pictures when it's up.

No comments: