Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Tribute to My Inspirations

Having a pregnant wife at home means less time shooting/blogging and more time cuddling and checking out the latest baby movements, which I like.  I haven't gone into a hiatus yet (maybe in 2 months time), but future posts will be short and maternity/baby related.  For now I'll leave you with some of my favorite photographers and their blogs to read.  Some I have featured here before, and some new for you to read.  This gives me more time to rub my wife's baby bump and play music to my baby. :)


John Keatley





I absolutely love this man's work and the way he lights people.  Subtle but with impact.  Love to read his blog too. 

Drew Gardner

I featured Drew here before, so make sure you check out his blog.

Bert Stephani

I love his blog and his behind the scenes videos.  Here's one for your viewing pleasure:




JoeyL


Yeah sure, he got really famous for his work on the Twilight, but don't let that fool you.  He's more talented (and younger) than you might think.

That's it for now.  We will be getting our baby's 4d ultrasound video sooner than expected, so hopefully I can post that next time.

rb

No comments: