Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hollys Coffee


About a month or two ago, I was commissioned by Hollys Coffee to shoot the interiors/exterior of their newly opened shop along Taft, Manila. Hollys Coffee is a well known coffee shop chain in Korea.  This is their first store in the Philippines and the photo above will be used as an ad for their 2nd store.  I also shot some product shots that they have been using for in-store menus and and features.

Hollys was a really nice client and was very easy to talk to.  Plus their beverages have been the best ones I've had in recent memory.  Maybe because I've only had either Starbucks or Coffee Bean most of my life, and that Hollys offers unique drinks like the Sweet Potato latte, which is by far my favorite.  I encourage you to try it, and I bet you'll fall in love with it.  Here are some more photos:






Hollys facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hollyscoffeephilippines


rb

No comments: