Monday, December 5, 2011

David Beckham in Manila - LA Galxy Clinic and practice

It's been a busy couple of weeks here at blueweedphoto hq, and I have a few things I need to blog about.  I'll start of with the recently concluded Manila tour of David Beckham's MLS Champion LA Galaxy.  They were here for a few days and played Saturday night with our very own Philippine Azkals.  I was fortunate enough to shoot for the soon to be official Azkals website and was given press pass for both the LA Galaxy kids clinic, practice and the Azkals vs. Galaxy match.  The photos below are from the clinic and their practice Friday afternoon.  I can't show you all as the photos are involving kids who participated in the clinic.







David seemed like a friendly lad and the kids who trained with him seemed to enjoy his company.  I have some 1500 photos of the actual game and will try to post some of the shots as soon as I could.

more to come....
rb

No comments: