Wednesday, March 3, 2010

one/project day four: A Brand New Day


Nikon D70, 50mm 1.8, Yongnuo 460II
f/22, 1/400, ISO 400
Flash from camera right in front of subject @1/2 power

Day four comes to you 8 hours after the last one, only because I might be coming home really late tonight and I might miss today's image.  This one was from our rooftop.  I have been looking to shoot there in the morning, as our side of our "mini village" gets the beautiful daily sunrise.

So far the project hasn't been really hard, as I keep on getting crazy ideas for each day.  I may not make them all in this project, but I'll surely have them for the next project.

I kinda cheated on this one as I used "two" light sources, flash in front, sun from the back.  Hope you like it.

Update: Links to each day's posts

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7


View the project flickr set
View my flickr stream

No comments: