Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday BlueWeedPhoto plus a Studio Fun Shoot

Today marks the first year of Blueweedphoto's existence.  I couldn't believe that I have been blogging for a year.  Yes I know that I haven't really blogged as much as others do, but I am glad I started this, and hopefully I'll blog more than ever this year.

Here's some of the favorite things I have done or posted for the last year:

In general it was a fun year, and how would you celebrate a year like that? With a Studio Fun Shoot, that's how! Me and pal Daryl, went out last sunday and had some fun in a the Indios Bravos Studio. Here are some photos:

Models: Michelle and Princess
MUA: Jay M. Garcia
Location: Indios Bravos Studios















I have only been done with editing half of what I have taken.  I'll post some more when I have some more time.  It was really fun, but I'm not so sure about studio strobes vs my small flashes.  I think I like the portability of my flashes more than the power (and its a lot) of studio strobes.  I'll probably post a comparison in the near future.

Thanks to Everyone who have read this blog.  Hope you have learned something for your photography, and hopefully you have as much fun as I have had this last year.  :)




No comments: