Monday, March 30, 2009

Promo: Prenup/Engagement/Couples Package

___

Update: April 4-5 Weekend is booked. I will not be available on April 11-12 (Holyweek)
I am currently expanding my portfolio and I'm looking to have photos of couples outdoors. It can be used either for your pre-nup/engagement pictorial or just to have some professional quality photos for you and your love one.
Rates and freebies after the jump.

Let me give you a rundown of the services that will be provided:

Pre-nup/engagement/couples pictorial using pro DSLR camera and creative lighting
Unlimited shots saved on CD
Free 8x10 print on framed canvass (add Php 500 to upgrade 12x18)

This will also work for individuals who would like to have creative solo outdoor shoots. Photo Session would last for about 3-4 hrs.


All in for Php 2,500*. Promo runs for April and May. The earlier you sched, the better. Hope to hear from you soon!!


Contact me 09285067328, or
click here for more contact details.
*Amount stated does not include any out of town transportation fees

No comments: